Footerpages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thank You

I want you to know that I am so thankful and appreciative for you kind comments and uplifting words.  Reading each and every one of those comments made me feel stronger, but guilty at the same time.  Guilty because there are situations out there that are so much more dire than mine.  Everyone in my family is healthy.  We have a roof over our head, and food to eat.    Today I thought about the Hatian earthquake survivors, about those with chronic illnesses and disease, and for those who may not have the money to feed their hungry children because they were laid off and can't find any work.

 I said I would not be posting again for a week, but I just couldn't stay away.

It's only been a day and a half, but I'm feeling somehow stronger.  Uplifted.  Because in the whole scheme of things-this isn't the end of the world.  I think this was a huge blessing in disguise. I'm not religious, but I believe that some people are given challenges for a reason.  And maybe this was for me to grow in every way possible, so I can now see clearly to the future. 

A new beginning.