Footerpages

Friday, January 8, 2010

MIA? Not anymore!

Crazyness.

  Happy (very belated) New Year! Since visiting my parents up North for the holidays, life really has become chaotic.  I departed from my house sans computer because my  'rents internet connection is pretty much nil.  So I attempted to visit the local library when I could, which was really only a few times.  I ended up staying for over a week, and when it was time to pack up and head home, the feeling was bittersweet.  It was really nice spending quality time with my parents as well as enjoying the beautiful surroundings, but I was also eager to return to the world of technology.

 Once I powered up my laptop, I realized I had a lovely virus.  Acutally, it wasn't even a real virus.  It was a program that (I was told) was passed from a social networking site.  The program creates these popups that mimick others on your personal computer, thus fooling you.  When you click on it, it downloads itself into your harddrive and doesn't come off unless you know what your doing or bring it to a computer person.  I had no clue what I was looking for or how to get rid of it, so I gave it to babe and he brought it to one of his co-workers.    It's been a week, and now I'm finally getting it back.  Woot!
  After not having internet access for a few weeks, I really have come to realize something.  Being a stay at home mom, blogging really has become a major outlet for me. Not only that, it has also become a passion.  I enjoy researching new topics related to children and parenting.  I like sharing my Wordless Wednesdays. I like writing sarcastic posts.  And some that are serious.  Others that are product reviews or giveaways.  Whatever I'm feeling on a specific day, I have the freedom and opprotunity to do.  And you know what?  I love it

So here's to 2010 and a new year of blogging.

I am so glad to finally be back.  For real this time.  Promise:)

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm trying to get caught up myself with my own blog and with everyone else.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! welcome back. I think I got one of those virus dl program thingys on my laptop too but i gave up on it and had the hubs get us a new desktop. only to now ask for a new netbook... ya i tend to be spoiled like that. I must agree tho blogging really is a happy place for me too. Happy friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welsome Back and Happy New Year!!!

    I agree about the blogging thing. I didn't do it for a few days and I couldn't wait to get back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back and Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments and often respond right back here in the comments section. Go ahead-you know you want to!!