Footerpages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Restaurant Recipe Friday-Applebee's Club House Grill Sandwich


It's 2:14 pm and this is the third day I've been in the library.  Hunter is at his daddy's, and actually will be coming home sometime this afternoon.  A girl's gotta get her work done while the bambino is away!

I begin student teaching in September, and because I moved away, I am doing a distance learning type-of-thing with my grad school.  It's not so bad-but I've been trying to scramble to being some of the assignments so I don't fall behind-two being my Unit plan and portfolio.


Ok, here's the Friday Recipe!
Enjoy!!




Applebee's Club House Grill Sandwich
2 thick slices of french bread
softened butter
mayonnaise
1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 slices deli turkey breast
2 slices deli ham
2 slices tomato
2 tsps. bullseye barbecue sauce
Butter one slice of bread and put butter side down into preheated skillet,
on medium heat. Spread the up side of the slice with mayo. Sprinkle on half
of cheese. Heat the turkey and ham slices in the same skillet for about 30
seconds. Lay the turkey on the cheese, then the tomato. Spread bbq sauce
over tomato, then lay on the ham, sprinkle the rest of the cheese over ham.
Butter the second slice of bread on one side and put on top, with butter
side up. The first bread slice should be brown, flip sandwich over and brown
the second side for 2−3 minutes, or till golden brown. Remove from skillet,
cut in half diagonally and serve with additional bbq sauce.