Footerpages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blast From The Past: Miami Beach


 {Miami beach fun}

  
  
 {This was taken directly in back of our hotel.  A little boy and his grandfather were enjoying the beach together.}

  
{Feeling the burn of my my bleeding ass after I scraped it on seashells while trying to wake board.}

{There it is!  Holy blindingly white}


 {The girls and I on the boat at Peanut Island}




Can somebody please bring me back there..like..now-ish?


...next time I think I'll skip the wake boarding:-p 

6 comments:

  1. Remembering is fun, reliving, well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan-

    Remembering IS fun! I came across these pics last night and started reminiscing. All of my friends living in different areas of the US now, so it's hard to see each other as often as we like. I meant I want to go back to Miami-somewhere were there isn't snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just wanted to drop by and thank you so much for dropping by and following my blog! I really, really appreciate it! I'm so glad you did, now I'm following you, too! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. yep bet that stung...would love to recapture some of these moments, but now i relive many through the eyes of my boys...

    thanks for finding me today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! That really must have hurt. We went to the Palm Coast and Captiva Island last year April and every few months I get restless and want to travel somewhere special. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheila,

    I can't wait for summer either! Today we went for a walk and it was so beautiful. I get so excited when the snow begins to melt and the daylight hrs are longer

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments and often respond right back here in the comments section. Go ahead-you know you want to!!