Footerpages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Incomplete=Donzo!



After Hunter goes down for the night, I love to curl up on the couch with the laptop and read a good amount of blogs. I have to admit I've been a bit of a slacker when it comes doing that lately.  Truthfully, I've been so caught up in the whole process of finishing my incomplete (the LAST hoop to jump through class I need before I student teach in the Fall!), that I've haven't been spending as much time in the blogosphere lately.  .  Now that I have finally (hallelujah!) finished handing in the last assignment for this class, I am now able to re-devote myself to you and your blogs.  Whooop whoo!


I hope you have a wonderful (edited)Thursday! (originally I wrote Tuesday- where is my head at?)




PS. I'm just noticing this 2 hours later-is it just me or does this girl in the cartoon totally have a camel toe?  Just sayin'.
.

5 comments:

  1. Just don't read my post for Wednesday - it tanked and nobody got it :-(

    ok some people did.

    I am glad you are done with your assignment - you must celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing the last assignment!

    Doesn't it feel good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're done! What's a camel toe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!

    Susan,
    Cameltoe is the "other" cleavage, or taken from urban dictionary "when her pants are so tight, you can read her "lips":)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to blogosphere! LOL,I learned what cameltoe is from my hubby!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments and often respond right back here in the comments section. Go ahead-you know you want to!!