Footerpages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rite Aid: 90% Off Clearance Items



Just thought I'd share this awesome sale going on at Rite Aid!



I just got home from grocery shopping and was super excited to find that Rite Aid's Christmas and other miscellaneous clearance items are 90% off!  Most of the stuff I purchased was only $.20, which is super awesome (at least in my book).  I was able to stock up for next Christmas and only spend a few dollars. 

  I would hurry if I were you-I don't think this will last for long:)


Note-call your local Rite Aid just to make sure they are actually having this sale, and/or have any items left.  That wouldn't be fun to make the trip out only to find out there was nothing there for you!





.... and no, I was not compensated for this post in any way, shape or form.  This is just me, telling you, that this is a hot deal-and get your booty going so you don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments and often respond right back here in the comments section. Go ahead-you know you want to!!