Footerpages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Father time-kiss my derrière




Is it just me, or does it seem that the older you get, the faster the days, months, years fly by?

I'm not gonna lie..it's freaking me out more than a little.  I can remember being 8, 12, 14, 17 and thinking the years were c r a w l i n g.  That milestone of becoming an official teenager, getting your license, and graduating high school were just too exciting in my adolescent mind.  And I couldn't wait to grow up. Then came college, and I couldn't wait to hit the big two one in order to get my drink on.

Seriously though?  Like that really stopped me.  Those were the days....:)

Anywhoo...getting back to the reality-is-setting-in-you're-getting-old freakout- I'm not sure how to take this turning 27 thing.  Don't take this the wrong way.  I love my life.  I love my fiancee  my son, being a mom and everything that comes with motherhood.  I guess the time-flying thing just scares the shit out of me, and the fact that there's no way to stop or control it.  Just yesterday, I found 5 gray hairs on the top of my head.   My boobs are sagging and the muffin top that was so easy to lose when I was 20 is almost impossible to lose now.

Holla childbirth!  And mint chocolate chip ice cream during pregnancy.

Hey, the bambino was hungry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments and often respond right back here in the comments section. Go ahead-you know you want to!!