Footerpages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Daddy's little girl? Yup. Always and forever

Yesterday afternoon S came come after not seeing him for 10 days. He had gone on a mini-man vacay with his father to Colorado to hunt Elk up in the mountains on S's uncles ranch. As much as I love that man, I really needed a mini break of him for a week.

So, because I had class on Mon, Weds and Sat I asked dad to come down to help out with the little guy while I went to night class. He was all for it, which was great for me because honestly since moving here I don't have a babysitter and would feel VERY uncomfortable leaving H with someone I barely know. So it worked out well for both of us-dad was able to get to know H better and I was also able to bond with dad again over his week long stay.

After this week, I realize that I am one of the luckiest girls in the world to have a father like I do. Love you daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments and often respond right back here in the comments section. Go ahead-you know you want to!!